Thursday, November 1, 2012

Three Gifts Card

It's a brand new month and what better way to start it out than with a CAS card for CAS(E) this Sketch!

I love this challenge, every time I get inspired by the sketch, sit down to have a go at it, and it never goes as planned.  This is great because it's making me work and flex those creative muscles.

Here's my third (and final!) attempt at my original idea...



I still find the hardest part of making a CAS card is STOPPING.  It's so tempting to...just...add...one...more...thing...(and then that's it I promise!)  I think I'm happy with it, I'll re-evaluate tomorrow :)

(Excuse the pic, I had to use my phone)  Thanks for looking and Happy November to all of you!


7 comments:

  1. Fun way to use up some of those scraps that we just can't seem to throw away. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love the one rounded corner, the presents and the glitter dots you added.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often set out to create a card and then change my design halfway through too. Love your take on this week's sketch, the baker's twine on the gifts look fantastic! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of DP for the presents and the twine bows add the perfect touch!
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet and cute! such adorable gifts. thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this SKETCH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gifts the craft cardstock looks great, love your take on the sketch very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this little gift combination is perfect! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete