Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Birthday Wishy (Colour Me...Playful CMCC #9)

Hey friends, it's Wednesday and that means it's time for another awesome challenge at Colour Me...!  This week we have four great colors to work with: Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Smoky Slate and Basic Black.  I really enjoyed this combination, basically because I'm a huge fan of any kind of teal/aqua/turquoise paired with red (my favorite color).


The sentiment on this card I stamped myself using an alphabet set.  It doesn't make much sense until you read the rest on the inside of the card.   This card was for one of my daughter's best buddie's 5th birthday.



Here's this week's inspiration photo:


Check out the great inspiration from the other team members and link up your creations, too!  I can't wait to see your goodies in the gallery!

Katie (you're here!)
Tara

and our Featured Designer for February:
Susie Wittwer


Kingston and Ansley having fun at Chuck E. Cheese.  Happy Birthday, Kingston!

Thanks so much for stopping by, keep it crafty!

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer (SU) Textured White, Vellum
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Stamps:  Alphabet set (My Sentiments Exactly)
Punch: Owl Builder Punch (SU)
Cut File: Whale with waves (Silhouette Online Store)

8 comments:

  1. I love the card n those colors :) hope to play along soon.
    Happy birthday to Kingston :) they are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. I have been working with whales as well. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable, katie... what a fun take on the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. February is a busy birthday month for sure! :) I just LOVED this card Katie heheh SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card made me smile! I love that adorable whale and I love the way you did the waves. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is just too, too cute! I love the sentiment on the inside and those super fun waves!!

    ReplyDelete