Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Journey

Hey friends :) I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend, I sure have.  I got to do some cardmaking today, hooray!    This card was inspired by this week's Muse and Retro Sketches:


The Retro Sketch this week is based on this card by Lauri Willison, and the Muse card below is by Therese Calvird.  I was inspired by her muted colors and of course that bicycle :)


 Thanks for stopping by, keep it crafty!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Life is a Journey (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake (SU), Vellum
Patterned Paper: stash, origin unkown :)

6 comments:

  1. Love how you've combined these challenges - you've captured the same fun feeling as Therese's Muse! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally inspired me with your awesome card, Katie! I have some of those little wood bicycles and haven't had a clue how to use them on a card, you have used one perfectly! I just may have to CASE you if you don't mind? :) Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful Katie, love that sweet little wooden bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this easy peasy card. If you asked me I would have guessed it would have looked naked but it really works!

    ReplyDelete