Monday, March 24, 2014

Merry Monday #101 - Use Red, Gray and White

Hey everyone, it's Monday and that means time for another fun challenge at Merry Monday!  This week's theme is to make a Christmas card with just the colors Red, Gray And White.


I did some inlaid die cutting again for this card:


 Here's the inspiration photo:



You can see all the details and gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team here.  Or stop by their blogs and give them some love:

Katie Melhus (you're here!)

and our Featured Designer for March:

Stacey Schafer

I can't wait to see everyone's entries in the gallery this week, I'm always so impressed with all of the creations.

Also playing at:
Festive Friday: Snowflake Inspiration Photo
Weekly Christmas Card Challenges: Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin: Brr... It's Cold Outside

Thanks for stopping by, keep it crafty!


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the inlay die - too adorable!!!!!!!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Katie! Love the inlaid die and the mittens hanging from the "M". Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the three colors...wonderful. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this week! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Katie, this is super cute!! I love the Merry die! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I wish I could put away my mittens and JUST look at these!!! Sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I really, really like the way you used the die, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable card, Katie! Love the mittens hanging off the Merry diecut and your design! Fabulous! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie, this is SO cute! Love how you did the "merry" on the diagonal - looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Katie, this is a fabulous layout and the mittens are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie, your little mittens are adorable and I love that Merry sliding down the snowy hill! Love the movement and the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am beyond impressed with your card. The sweet mittens caught my eye on the Merry Monday blog, but when I clicked over to your blog it was the inlaid die cutting over three different papers that really popped out at me. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just cute cute cute!! Love the inlaid sentiment and those cute mittens! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, Katie! I love your diagonal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the the way you have made this card Katie, so much thought in the design....and the steps to making it. I love the embedded die cut and the stamped mittens hooked around the 'M's' tail. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant job with the inlaid die-cutting, Katie. And those mittens are too cute! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bold pops of red on this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super-cute, Katie! Love the way your little mittens hang on the scoop of the M! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the layout and your inlaid die cut! So creative with the mittens...love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic CAS design Katie, love the inlay and the strip of glitter.

    ReplyDelete