Thursday, January 8, 2015

Featured Artist at Paper Crafter's Library!

Hey crafty friends!  I'm super duper excited to say that today I'm the featured artist over at Paper Crafter's Library.  It's a huge resource for free video tutorials, trends and tons of ideas so of course I was blown away when I was asked to be a featured artist.  You can check out my project HERE.

Since I'm expecting my second child next month I'm in full on baby mode: setting up the nursery, lamenting my swollen ankles and getting really excited!  I guess that's obvious with today's pair of cards.  Here's a little sneak peek....



For the full project you'll have to head on over to Paper Crafter's Library.   I would love it if you did!
Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Katie! That's fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Katie! Congratulations! How exciting to be featured at Paper Crafters Library! These cards are super adorable and fun! Love the little elephants and the papers and colors you've chosen to put them with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, heavens, I saw this on FB and wanted to come see and now I find out that you are expecting baby #2!! Congratulations on all counts! I'm so happy for you and your family, Katie! I wish you all the best!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete